Google Ads dominates almost 75% of the business in the online industry. One of the biggest goals of companies these days is to maximize the awareness of the products and services that they are offering in their business.
Here are seven reasons that will help you make a more informed decision:
1. Can be calculated
One of the biggest advantages of digital marketing over traditional advertising is that it’s relatively easy to measure, unlike in print or TV.
However, calculating your SEO campaign can be difficult because you can’t always get the exact measure of what’s increased or decreased in your current rankings.
2. They are versatile
AdWords are versatile since it offers you personalized choices that are tailored directly to your needs. You may use AdWords for example, to use the following:
- Matching keywords: allows you to display your ad on accurate keyword searches. In this way, setting it up at “Brooklyn coffee shop” is much easier for you than more generalized searches such as “Brooklyn” or “coffee shop.”
- Ad extensions: Allows you to view anything relevant to your company, including product photos, links to your site and contact details.
- Find your audience: Set it up to make things easy for you to discover your audience based on their place, language, time of day, or even what type of device they use.
- Connect to non-search apps: at the touch of your fingertips, twitter, Gmail and other partner apps.
- Use display network: To build brand awareness on other websites and YouTube videos relevant to your target audience.
3. It provides results quicker than SEO
Optimizing the search engine or SEO is an excellent investment for your site because you don’t have to pay for clicks to get traffic to your page. One disadvantage for SEO is that it could take months or even years for your site to get Google’s top results. It should be part of your access plan, but it also demands for constant effort on your part.
You can use this information along with your current SEO strategy to make sure you invest your budget with the right keywords, says Voy Media, an NYC AdWords agency. That way, as soon as it ranks on Google, it will generate sales.
4. It gives you control over your media exposure costs
AdWords allows you to set your campaign to the maximum cost per day. In the long run, how does that benefit you? It helps you to budget your campaign with ease without having to think about going beyond it. Google Ads allows you to play with different keywords, and then see if they are driving your business in sales.
The worst thing that might happen is, as your budget gets smaller, your advertisements will start to slowly decline. But of course, you can increase your budget accordingly. This kind of scalability that AdWords provides you is an excellent option, especially if you want to generate a lot of leads in just a short period.
5. More immersive
Google is still looking for new ways to boost AdWords because it is one of their key sources of revenue. Google has found that in-video and product listing ads on YouTube are starting to get more clicks from users during the process. Because these ads are more engaging, it also means that Google and advertisers generate more revenue. It lets you reconnect with the visitors to your website
6. Advantages that help you to communicate with visitors to your pages
For example, many users went browsing in the window on your website but took no action. How are you going to remind them of your brand, and what you need to provide them?
Oh, RLSA ads and of course Feature Remarketing! They complement the other channels of marketing
7. Google Ads complements other marketing efforts to excellence
Remarketing, for example, is a convenient technique of using ads to reach users who have shown interest in your company. Remarketing through Google Advertising makes tracking past website visitors with a cookie convenient. Typically these people would have found you via your blog, social media, email forwarding your product listing, and so on. These advertisements will “feed” them online to keep your message on top of their minds.
AdWords will turn out to be a gold mine for your business when done the right way. What’s best about it is that you can quickly set up a campaign in just an hour, once you want to get started with AdWords. Over time, it enables you to have a long-lasting effect on your company. So, pay attention to it, because it would provide you with excellent ROI, as well as lengthy-term sales for you.